Grant is one of the most prolific and successful writers working in teenage and children's television in the UK. With an astounding 500+ produced television scripts to his credit, Grant's work has been nominated for (and has won) BAFTA, Royal Television Society, Writers' Guild of Great Britain and Prix Jeunesse awards.
Fleur has written feature films, broadcast TV drama, documentary and sit com. She was a Comedy Development Producer at the BBC and also a Script Developer at the Walt Disney Company. Fleur also judges for the Writers Guild Awards.
Steve edited the first ever broadcast programme in 4k. He has worked for all major broadcasters in the UK and overseas. In 2001, Steve was nominated for an Emmy for outstanding achievement for his BBC Documentary series; Dawn of Man.
1) Every script submitted gets registered with SWN for FREE! No need to register with the WGA.
2) Your scripts will get read by industry producers and creative executives.
3) You will get on the SWN map; we're always on the lookout for scripts to invest in.
4) You will receive a £15 gift card from us to be redeemed on our script consultancy services.
FOR SUBMISSION INFO
OUR AVERAGE RATING ON FILMFREEWAY
COMPETITION CLOSING DATE
August 31st, 2020.
SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE UPDATES!
- Automatically Qualify for Our Annual Screenplay Competition (£1000/$1286 Award) -
- Your Script Listed in InkTip's Script Directory (4000+ Producers, Reps & Execs)* -
- A Promotion in InkTip's Magazine (15,000+ Producers, Reps & Execs) -
- Final Draft Pro Screenwriting Software -
- A Crystal Engraved Winners Trophy -
- £200.00 Cash Prize ($251.00) -
*InkTip has a secure network of more than 4000 Industry Professionals. More than 393 films have been made from scripts and writers found through InkTip, and each year, an average of 28 movies go into production from scripts and writers found through InkTip.
- £25 -
- £35 -
- £45 -
We offer the option of in-depth notes with every category submission. These will be made by our judges and qualified script consultants.